Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

Today was my first visit to begin the process of "evacuation." It was a sad morning. I didn't want to go knowing the doctor would give me something to help me dilate and I would have to do this...with medication...at home...it's not supposed to be this way!!! I already have cramps.

I go back tomorrow (Tuesday) for more medication to dilate me, then we go in on Wednesday for the procedure.

I'm so sad. I'm so sad that my poor baby died 2 weeks before I even knew. I'm sad that I was waiting to find out what it was and now it may be too late to find out. I'm sad that we didn't decide what we wanted his/her name to be. I get sad when I see a pregnant girl and wishing so bad that that was me. I'm sad that we will never get to see or meet our sweet baby.

I want to thank all of my friends, family and my WONDERFUL husband Matt for their love, support and prayers. I couldn't do this without you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could say or do something that would make y'all feel better. But I know I can't. I just hope that each day will be a little easier than the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you are able to stay strong and overcome the unbearable sadness that I know you are feeling right now.

    ReplyDelete