Sunday, October 16, 2011

No news...is NOT good news

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I really have had nothing to say.

This weekend marked the 2 year anniversary of our first loss. We have now gone a whole year without getting pregnant. The first two times I got pregnant, it didn't take long. Since May I have been taking Metformin and Clomid (which is a type of fertility drug). Since I'm seeing a new doctor, he has noticed something attached to my uterus. He thinks it is adhesions from my surgery I had last June and this may be blocking something. So, this Wednesday I will have another HSG which will show if there are blockages or not. My doctor also mentioned laparoscopic surgery so he can look at my uterus from the outside.

I just don't understand why this has been so hard for us. God, what are you trying to teach me? Which direction do you have us going? Please lead us and give us a clear mind to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment