Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another test, Another day...Still waiting

Well I had another HSG (xray with dye) on July 29th. Dr. Heard said, "your have an irregularity in your uterus. It is not healing like I had hoped." Where the fibroid was is not smooth like the other side. So, he put me on Estrogen for 2 weeks then he will do a Hysteroscopy this Wednesday to look at my uterus from the inside. He also mentioned "smoothing it out." So, this means I will have to wait even longer to try again. This wasn't what I wanted to hear....I was expecting, "you are healing great, you can start trying again!!!" So, it looks like we can't even try again until at least October, which is when we lost our little girl.

But on the brighter side. I'm an aunt!!! Ruby Jane LaBorde was born on July 21st and she already loves her aunt!!! Here we are!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, my heart hurts for you. I can't even begin to put myself in your shoes, so I can't imagine how you feel about putting off trying for another month. Please know that you're in my prayers DAILY. Hopefully next week will work for getting together?

    ReplyDelete