Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SEPTATE UTERUS!!!

I finally found out that I have a Septate Uterus, not a Bicornuate Uterus like I thought. I have a complete split in my uterus. My doctor says it goes from the top to the bottom. So, the next step is ANOTHER test...this one is called a sonohysterogram http://www.ivf1.com/sonohysterogram/ This test will let us know if I need to have surgery or not. It all depends on where my fibroid is. My uterus shape is the one one the bottom row, all the way to the left.

I am taking it one step at a time...not asking too many questions or getting ahead of ourselves. Going from one test and one plan at a time. Just hoping and praying that we can have a child of our own.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you are getting some answers. Im praying this is our year for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete