Monday, February 8, 2010

I had to move my new doctor's appt. My new date is Feb. 22nd. I will update then.

I was talking to the new chief of the Texas Children's Down Syndrome and Spina Bifida clinic. She could not believe that my old doctor did not put me on a prescription Folic Acid. She told me I should be taking 3 times what is in an OTC prenatal vitamin because she did not want to see me in the clinic as a mother of one of her patients. So, until I go to my new doctor, I have to take 8 pills of OTC Folic Acid.

This week is the my first full week of "normal" hours. I love it so far!!! It is so nice to be around kids who you can talk to you, smile at you, and are not in pain or really, really sick.

We are in the process of redoing our kitchen. Out with the linoleum floor, formica counter tops, and ugly honey colored cabinets. I will post pictures when we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment